- OVASINAX-BEACH is a "fun" variant of the game - it is similar to, but simpler than the original version of the game.
- OVASINAX-BEACH takes place on a warm beach - in a shallow part of the ocean where it is possible to run on firm ground (and where the water is about waist-deep or shallower, even with waves).
- OVASINAX-BEACH requires each team in a Race to sprint between a set of floating markers (which are arranged in close proximity to one another, on the "sea" side of the ocean course) and a tall flagpole (which is erected on the "land" side of the ocean course, directly facing the floating markers); each of the three teams in a Race has one set of floating markers plus one flagpole for itself.
- OVASINAX-BEACH basically is - a sprint from the floating markers to the flagpole, followed by a sprint from the flagpole to the floating markers, followed by a sprint from the floating markers to the flagpole (and if the distance from the floating markers to the flagpole is about 25 yards/meters, the total distance covered will then be consistent with that of the original version).
- OVASINAX-BEACH involves each team negotiating a way around the floating markers at the beginning of a Race, prior to sprinting to the flagpole; each team then sprints back to the floating markers and negotiates a way around them before turning back and returning to the flagpole (and the team negotiates a way around the floating markers during the final sprint back to the flagpole, too).
- OVASINAX-BEACH does not involve the operation of any buzzers/bells; instead, the female partner must hoist a flag whenever she reaches the flagpole (therefore, the female partner finishes the Race in a standing position, contrary to what happens in the original version).
- OVASINAX-BEACH does not involve clearly-demarcated Lanes; instead, what is required is a stretch of ocean (with shallow water and firm ground) that allows three teams to compete at the same time without impeding one another.
- OVASINAX-BEACH is identical to the original version of the game in all aspects, except for what has been stated, so far; therefore, the female partner stands on her male partner's shoulders during the first sprint (from the floating markers to the flagpole) while she sits on her male partner's shoulders during the other two sprints in a Race.